My career in the Lash World began about 1.5 years ago I found myself needing to do more with my life.
For the first year while working on my lash career I was also working a desk job in the construction field. I found my love for the beauty industry and realized that this is where I belong. So I said goodbye to my Monday - Friday job on February 13th, 2020 and joined a team of women, full time, who encourage each other and share the same passion that I do.
My son graduates from high school in June of 2020 and my husband travels for work often. I was looking for something to do while my son was out with friends and my husband was on a trip.
I took my first Classic Lash Course in January of 2019 and I haven’t looked back since. I started out by doing lashes from home. We converted a room into my cute little lash space. I started working evenings out of Lash Boutique and Lounge in July of 2019. Since then, I have taken many new courses and I am excited to keep on learning.
Here are some highlights over the year's;
* Certified in Classic (Lashline Academy)
* Certified in Classic (Wink Custom Lash Artistry)
* Certified in Volume (Lashline Academy)
* Certified in Lashlift+ Tints (Sugarlash Pro)
* Certified in Facial Waxing ( Purple Beauty)
* Certified in Full Body Waxing (Purple Beauty)
* Certified in Henna Brows (Boujee Brows)
* Certified in Dermaplaning (One Skn) (March 1st)
* Nominated for Lash Studio of the Year (NALA)
* Nominated for Small Business of the Year with Lash Boutique and Lounge (Leduc & Wetaskiwin Regional Chamber of Commerce)
* Nominated for Start-Up Business of the year with Lash Boutique and Lounge (Leduc & Wetaskiwin Regional Chamber of Commerce)